Begin the next chapter of your life backed by a team you can trust.
The Heather Roxburgh Group understands that homes – and the people that buy them – all have a story. Our goal is to find the perfect fit for yours.
With a team of experts guiding you every step of the way, our knowledge and expertise will ensure a seamless home buying experience and help you begin your next chapter.
Here’s how we do it:
- Hone in on your specific wants and needs, so we don’t waste time showing you properties outside of your desired neighborhoods and price points.
- Help you get a finger on the pulse of the local market conditions, active inventory, and what’s most recently been sold.
- Gain access to potential homes as soon as they’re available to tour.
- Negotiate on your behalf to write a strong, compelling offer that will win you the home at the best possible price.
- Execute all documents, processes, and deadlines to ensure a seamless transaction until close.
But don’t just take our word for it.
Read Our Reviews on these Popular Sites.
Let’s get started.
The first step in buying a home is speaking with a loan officer at a lending institution – be it a mortgage company, bank or credit union – to complete loan pre-qualification paperwork. Pre-qualification is easy. It can be done by email or phone and will determine your interest rate and borrowing guidelines. It also adds clout to your transaction and lets prospective sellers know that you’re a serious buyer.
To start the process, click below. You’ll be contacted by a loan officer who will help tailor a loan specific to your needs once we receive your information. As you begin your loan process, we would be happy to meet with you to discuss best options for you and your family moving forward. We’re with you every step of the way!
[impress_property_showcase property_type=”featured” show_image=”1″ use_rows=”1″ num_per_row=”4″ max=”1000″ order=”high-low” styles=”1″ new_window=”1″ ]