Stay connected with what’s happening in the community
It’s often overlooked that each home has its own unique quirks and qualities. We think that keeping individuality in mind is the key to success, and we pride ourselves on showcasing each home’s distinct strengths. To ensure that your home is showcased in a way that maximizes its value, we have developed a specialized listing plan to expertly highlight your home and increase your property value. We know that buying and selling a home is a significant step; you want to make sure that you’re doing things right, maximizing your returns, and eliminating hassle, all while making a significant life transition. The Heather Roxburgh Group team is honored to be along for the ride, and it’s not a privilege we take lightly. Please contact us to discuss how we can work together.
Prior to home listing we will:
- Provide you with a comparative market analysis to accurately price your home.
- Discuss your repair, maintenance, and staging needs, then refer you to trusted service professionals. This will ultimately increase the value of your home.
- Install a RE/MAX sign and electronic lockbox on the property.
- Conduct a professional photo tour and prepare custom color flyers for print and online use.
- Organize preview open house for agents and neighbors.
- Coordinate your listing paperwork, the showing service, and any other showing needs.
- Email specific non-RE/MAX and RE/MAX agents to announce your listing.
- Post and maintain an online presence on the MLS, Zillow, Trulia, KSL, RE/MAX, social media, and other high-visibility websites.
As the listing goes live we will:
- Submit an enhanced description to the MLS to elevate your listing.
- Distribute flyers, feature lists, and marketing materials to surrounding homes, online, and on social media.
- Add your home details to our website and social media pages.
- Schedule and conduct an open house for prospective buyers and agents.
While your home is on the market we will:
- Be available to buyers and sellers seven days a week by phone, text, and email.
- Show property to prospects from sign calls, internet leads, and our buyer list.
- Provide daily feedback from buyers and agents who walked through the home.
- Follow-up with interested parties and answer their questions.
- Send “Weekly Snapshots” or listing reports every other Friday.
- Ensure that the listing stays relevant in online search results.
- Include your home in the local “Realtor Brokers Only” tour.
- Suggest changes to the listing from agent and buyer feedback.
- Review pricing strategies frequently and discuss adjustments if necessary.
- Monitor the listing and sales activities to maintain a competitive position.
- Connect seller with trusted professional services for inspection repairs or buyer requests.
- Pre-qualify prospective buyers to assist the under-contract and closing process.
- Manage the listing and under-contract process to ensure all deadlines are met.
After the sale we will:
- Review marketing efforts with the seller for feedback and recommendations.
- Create an email-able “moving announcement” for your use.
- Offer a housewarming event for the new homeowners.
- Connect you with professional services that you may need as you move forward.
- Provide additional information about schools, local events, and the neighborhood.
- Stay in touch through mail, email, social media, and client events.